Firefighters rescue dog & cat out of home on fire

Baton Rouge Firefighters responded to a home on Sycamore St. on Friday, Nov. 25th around 1pm for smoke coming from the home’s eaves.

The fire started after the homeowners accidentally left the stove on before they left home.

Firefighters were able to contain the fire to the kitchen area but the rest of the home had smoke damage.

Inside the home were a dog and cat that firefighters rescued and gave both oxygen. Both are doing okay.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Interested in advertising with us?

We’d love to have you on the team! Drop us a line and we’ll be happy to follow up. 

Categories

Let's Connect

Follow along on your favorite social media platform and get the latest updates directly in your feed!

Got a tip on a story?
Search

Submit a Tip

Have a tip on a story? Send it directly to our team using the form below!