Missing Baton Rouge man found safe

Terrell “Paco” Ross, 46, of Baton Rouge was found safe.

BATON ROUGE – The Baton Rouge man who had been missing for nearly three weeks was found safe, according to a family member.

Terrell “Paco” Ross had been missing since Jan. 7. That was the last time someone spoke to him. Ross is 46 years old and deals with mental health issues, according to his family.

“The police went to his residence, and they were unable to make contact with him. And that’s where we sit,” a family member told UWK last week.

Ross, who lives off of North Street near Roselawn Cemetery, loves to walk. The family says it had filed a missing person’s report with the Baton Rouge Police Department.

Download the Unfiltered with Kiran app from the Apple App Store and Google Play to stay updated on the latest news across the Capital area.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Interested in advertising with us?

We’d love to have you on the team! Drop us a line and we’ll be happy to follow up. 

Categories

Let's Connect

Follow along on your favorite social media platform and get the latest updates directly in your feed!

Got a tip on a story?
Search

Submit a Tip

Have a tip on a story? Send it directly to our team using the form below!